Looking for an auto loan in Ohio? Whether you need a used car or a new one, we’ve got you covered. What’s even better, it is free of charge.
Auto Loans in OH: The Application Process
- For starters, you will need to submit your secure online application.
- We’ll attempt to connect you with the best Ohio car loan company for your needs.
- If pre-qualified, you will be contacted by your new Ohio car loan company either by phone or email.
- Complete your auto financing paperwork and pick out your car from an area car dealership.
Click this link to submit your application online.
OH Credit Scores and Income
- Average OH Income: $39,917 Annually
- Average OH Credit Score: 685
- Vehicles Registered: 9,875,954
Generally, Ohio auto loan lenders require that you make no less than $1500 income monthly, and your total monthly debt, inclusive of your car loan, shouldn’t exceed half of how much you make per month. In Ohio, this rounds out to $1,663, on average.
Earnings or credit scores too low? You might still be eligible with a co-signer, larger down payment, or via buy here pay here car lots in OH.
Suggestions For Ohio Auto Financing Customers
Sure, we can assist you in getting Ohio car financing with zero down payment. However, down payments are essential. What amountshould you provide? The majority of finance companies will be satisfied with an advance payment of 15 to 20%.
You also need to give some thought to your monthly payments. You don’t want to spend in excess of 18 to 20% of your income for your Ohio auto loan. Let’s look at average numbers for Ohio residents.
- $3,326: Income (Monthly)
- $599 to $665: Car Payment
Have a bad credit score? Find out more about Ohio bad credit car loans.